Saturday, February 18, 2017

Make good use of your tools


Given I have helpers at home, washing up after measuring all ingredients for bread making has never been an issue for me. Therefore, the digital scale I bought a few years back had only been a tool to prepare the exact measurements of the ingredients and placing each one of them on a separate container before pouring all in the bread pan.

Before
After
Returning from a late night dinner, suddenly realizing I haven't asked the helpers to get everything ready, kind of deterred me from even turning on the machine..... but I recall an "add 'n weigh" function of the scale which automatically resets measurement to zero to take out the weight of the container or dish....and decided to give it a go. I placed the bread pan on the scale and reset to zero, then repeat this every time I add an extra ingredient to the bread pan and in minutes, without having piled up dishes, all is set to go!! Easy, hassle-free, no helpers needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment